site stats

‘Supergirl’ star Jeremy Jordan says he ‘almost died’ after eating Chipotle


Guacamole just isn’t going to cost extra subsequent time for this actor.

“Supergirl” star Jeremy Jordan said he used to be hospitalized Thursday and “nearly died” after consuming Chipotle, People STATED.

Jordan, 32, informed his fans of the food experience on an Instagram story Thursday from the health center bed.

“I Do Know I’ve recommended for them prior to now, however they’re horrific,” Jordan said. “I, as you will find, am within the health center and I’ve fluids in my arm for the reason that food didn’t agree with me and that i nearly died.”

MIRANDA LAMBERT, BOYFRIEND SLAM GARTH BROOKS FOR LIP-SYNCING

The Broadway megastar continued to thank his wife and his “Supergirl” co-celebrity Chris Wood for serving to him in the course of the ordeal.

The logo of Chipotle Mexican Grill is seen at a restaurant in Paris, March 7, 2016.   REUTERS/Charles Platiau  - D1AESRWSDTAA

Chipotle has been accused of sickening their clients in recent years.

 (Reuters)

“I simply want to thank my spouse for being amazing and talking me off the ledge after I was once on the telephone about to die and Chris Wooden for protecting my hair back metaphorically,” he said. “I Like all of you; thank you so much. It’s been a night.”

Chipotle despatched a statement to People relating to the incident.

MCDONALD’S MANAGER REPORTEDLY ATTACKED OVER NUGGETS ORDER

“We’re sorry to listen to that Jeremy is in poor health and have attempted to get involved with him instantly regarding where and when he ate with a purpose to appear into this. We take all claims critically, however at this time we will’t ascertain any hyperlink to Chipotle. We Are all the time committed to making issues right for our company and will do the identical for Jeremy when we are in a position to succeed in him,” the remark read.

This Isn’t the first time the fast-meals Mexican grill has been accused of sickening shoppers. In July, some 135 People PRONOUNCED becoming unwell after consuming at Chipotle eating places in Virginia. In 2015, an E. coli outbreak affected Chipotle restaurants in a number of states.



Source link

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » appearance » Widgets » and move a widget into Advertise Widget Zone